Verosol products are manufactured with an environmentally responsible outlook.
The application of the metallised backing at Verosol's Dutch vacuum-bonding facility, is at the forefront of legislation concerning sustainable development and manufacturing.
Furthermore, Verosol's Trevira CS & Polyester fabrics meet stringent European standards in regard to the following;
- The colouring of fabrics without the use of dye baths
- The use of as few toxic and non-degradable materials as possible in the production of fabric
- The use of non-toxic chemicals in the production of its flame retardant fabrics, no lead or heavy metals
- Verosol also holds the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate for its products
- Verosol Trevira CS Metallised & SilverScreen fabrics have been assessed and met the criteria for inclusion on www.ecospecifier.org
- Verosol SilverScreen fabric for Roller blinds (PVC blinds) has achieved the Cetec Emmission Test Certificate